- Bouquets of “bloemen” (flowers) at the Albert Cuyp Market, one of the largest markets in Amsterdam.
- Burgermeester; the best burgers in Amsterdam that can’t be beat.
- Amsterdam grunge.
- Graffiti and bicycles…what else epitomizes Amsterdam like this combo?
- Suriname restaurant.
- Roses at the market (love those little chalkboard signs in the flower stalls)
- A tangle of bicycles near my favourite ice cream stand.
- Coconut drinks for sale.
- Café De Pijp, on the corner of our old street.
*Photo flashbacks should become a regular installment, don’t you think? I love reliving our time in Amsterdam and other places, especially when I’ve caught the travel bug again (which I think I have).