This past week, it has finally (finally!) started to feel like spring here. It’s about time. While I still feel like I may jinx it, I’ve decided to pack away those winter coats and sweaters and bring out the sandals and summer brights. Hopefully mother nature has made up her mind, and spring is here to stay (well, until summer). I’ve been thinking about what a great opportunity the summer months are when you’re still in school. From May to August, you get this amazing break (even though I’m working, it’s still wonderful). I’ve vowed to make the most of these four months, since after this, it’s law school, and internships, and a career. So who knows, this may be my last summer of relative freedom! This spring, I’ve compiled a list of things I’ve been meaning to do, and now is as good a time as any!
- Ride one of these shared bicycles along the Toronto harbourfront
- Take an afternoon trip to The Beaches
- Spend a weekend in “the Hamptons of the North”
- Visit Boston with Gabriel (and throw in side-trips to Maine, Salem, and Eastern Canada)
- Try out this place
- Visit university friends in Montreal
- Take an unforgettable trip to a Greek island (p.s. travel advice still wanted!)
- Pack a picnic like this with goodies from the Saturday Farmer’s Market across from the St. Lawrence Market
- Take some spring winery tours in Niagara with the girls
- Walk to the Antique Market everysingleSunday
What are some things on your to-do list this spring?